Cafe Pets

Cafe Pets is my Cafe Press shop, specializing in cat, dog, horse and other animal t-shirts and gifts. My shop contains hundreds of pet designs on dozens of products to wear or decorate your home, office or car. Great gear and gifts for men, women, teens, kids and even babies can be found at Cafe Pets.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Cafe Pets Rides Again

The holiday season was CRAZY!!! I was so busy working on my Cafepress shop that I forgot all about my blog for Cafe Pets. Oh well! I'm sure you all forgive me for being so negligent, right? In any case I have lots of new designs to share with you.

One of my biggest sellers this holiday season was the line of "Christmas Hippopotamus" designs I made. I love the song "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas." It's my favorite holiday song. I was surprised that so many sold in adult size t-shirts since I expected they would mostly be purchased for kids. I guess I'm not the only silly grownup out there.

Here's just one of the designs I made:

Christmas Hippo
I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas


Isn't that about the cutest and silliest thing you ever saw? It cracks me up every time I look at it. There are two other Christmas hippo designs you can see here, plus all the other hippo designs I've made. I guess I'm a little goofy about hippos. Must be those weird teeth.

Hippo T-Shirts & Gifts

Now that the holiday season is behind us I've started working on Valentine's Day designs. I have a new shop called Candy Hearts. There are cute candy heart designs, suggestive candy heart designs and even anti-Valentine's Day candy heart designs. Take a look! (It makes me so happy!)

Pop-Art LOVE Candy Hearts
Pop-Art LOVE Candy Hearts


Bite Me Candy Heart
Bite Me Candy Heart


Be My Hero Candy Heart
Be My Hero Candy Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home