Cafe Pets

Cafe Pets is my Cafe Press shop, specializing in cat, dog, horse and other animal t-shirts and gifts. My shop contains hundreds of pet designs on dozens of products to wear or decorate your home, office or car. Great gear and gifts for men, women, teens, kids and even babies can be found at Cafe Pets.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MIA

I've been missing in action for a few days. Did anyone miss me? (Insert echo here.)

I have a good excuse. My computer crashed last week. The fan died which caused the innards to overheat and all the boards fried. Well the darn thing was almost due for replacement anyway. My new computer isn't anything special but it does have more memory which is a joy. Oh, and I also bought a portable backup device for hubby and I to share.

All the stress was a good test of my commitment to quit smoking. I quit about two months ago. It's been difficult but worthwhile but I worried how I wouldd react when something stressful came along and I really, really wanted to smoke again. The good news is that I stuck to my commitment. I kept myself busy by designing some new images for my CafePress shop. The theme is, "Kiss Me, I Quit Smoking."

This one is my favorite:

Kiss Me, I Quit Smoking

You can see all the designs I made here.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home